Flora Udo's Choice Udo's Oil 3 6 9 Blend High Lignan Омега 3 6 и 9 из льняного, кунжутного и подсолнечного масел 500 мл
- Based on the Ideal 2:1:1 Ratio of Omega Fatty Acids
- Made with Organic Flax, Sesame and Sunflower Seed Oils
- Omega 3 - Plant-Based / Fish Free
- USDA Organic / Kosher
- Glass Bottle
Udo's Oil High Lignan 3•6•9 Blend contains the ideal balance of Omega-3 and -6 essential fatty acids (2:1) for people who want one product that gives them all of the good fats they need, without any of the bad fats they should avoid. Every cell, tissue, gland and organ is dependent upon the presence of essential fatty acids. They are the main structural component of cell membranes and are necessary for cell growth and division. Lignans exhibit antioxidant properties and can be used as part of a healthy diet to help maintain the body's normal hormone levels and support the immune system.
Udo's Oil is formulated by Udo Erasmus, PhD, an internationally acclaimed authority on the subject of essential fatty acids and author of the groundbreaking book Fats That Heal Fats That Kill. Udo's oil blend is fresh-pressed in a state-of-the-art low heat, light and oxygen-free environment and packaged in an environmentally friendly glass bottle. Udo's Oil has a pleasant, nutty, buttery taste and can be added unheated to foods such as cereal, salad, pasta or stir fried vegetables, and even poured over dessert.
Suggested Use: The cloudy layer in the oil is unique to this blend. To obtain its benefits, shake bottle before each use (lignans may settle and should be stirred often). Take 1 Tbsp or more a day with meals (up to 1 Tbsp per 50 lbs of body weight per day). For best results, substitute other sources of dietary fat with Udo's Oil. FOR OPTIMUM FRESHNESS, KEEP REFRIGERATED. Do not heat or use for frying. Once opened, use within 2 months. Udo's Oil can be frozen to maintain freshness for longer periods.
Serving Suggestions: You can easily supply your body with the essential fatty acids it needs by incorporating Udo's Oil High Lignan 3•6•9 Blend into your meals. The pleasant nutty, buttery flavor of this oil is a great addition to all types of recipes. Just remember not to heat the oil. Try some of the favorite serving suggestions below or just be creative.
- Stir it into cottage cheese, apple sauce, protein shakes, juices and homemade soup (after cooking).
- Drizzle it over steamed vegetables, rice, pasta, and baked or mashed potatoes.
- Blend it with extra virgin olive oil in dishes such as hummus and tabouleh, or serve with balsamic vinegar for dipping.
- Combine it with fresh vegetable or fruit juices, Udo's Choice® Green Blend, or Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food, for a nutritious, energy-boosting drink.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.