- Fastening type
- Inner lining
- Textile material
- Type of foot
- Textile material, Synthetic material
- Purpose of footwear
Вес и размеры
- 3.5 UK, 36 EUR
- 0.7 кг
- Синий, Blue
- Product Type
- Running, Tourism/Outdoor
- inov-8, Another
Roclite G 275 - provide excellent multi-surface traction, are extremely versatile, whether on or off paths.
- The graphene content provides the sole with exceptional durability, in addition, it is very adhesive regardless of the surface it encounters, mud, wet rock or hard routes, in the inner sole you will find POWERFLOW foam and Meta Plate for better cushioning and isolation from the ground, which makes these shoes very comfortable even on a hard surface.
- The upper with the Adapterweb system adapts to the changing shape of the foot, which over long distances when the foot swells is very helpful.
- The material of the upper is a very breathable mesh that does not absorb water.
- The versatility of the Roclite G 275 consists of 6 mm long studs, which will allow you to smoothly overcome the mud, and thanks to the Powerflow foam and Meta Plate located in the sole, we will have better cushioning and isolation from hard ground when we run on various surfaces on long running.
- In addition, the smallest weight in the Roclite series will help to develop even more speed.
Well thought-out solutions:
- The lack of unnecessary padding lowers weight and has a positive effect on the drying out of the shoe when you fall into a puddle or mud.
Produced in sizes UK 3-8.5 with halves (35.5-42.5 EU).