Женские кроссовки из водоотталкивающей замши Inny Garmont Dragontail LT GTX для занятий альпинизмом и скалолазанием
- Fastening type
- Inner lining
- Textile material
- Natural leather / suede
- Product Type
- EU 35
Trekking shoes Garmont Dragontail LT GTX W 481044-211
Extremely practical, strong approach shoes, designed for advanced tourism and activities in various terrain. Light, comfortable and waterproof at the same time. They will work on various surfaces, both in the mountains, in rocks and in the city. The front part of the shoe and the rear part (heel counter) are secured with a rubber rim, which increases their strength and durability. Dragontail LT GTX is characterized by high resistance to mechanical damage. A new type of Vibram Q811 sole has been used to ensure adequate grip and stiffness of the shoes, especially on rocky ground. The whole is complemented by the high quality of the materials and workmanship used, as well as modern design.
- They are made of thick suede (durable genuine leather). Surrounded by a rubber reinforcement that protects the shoe from damage. They are characterized by the Alpine Tech cut designed for tourists who value the fit of the foot and precision while hiking.
- They use Garmont Anatomically Directed Design (add) technology, which absorbs shocks and provides stabilization during hiking. This is due to the design of the shoe taking into account the anatomical structure of the foot (the shoe has an asymmetrical tongue adapted to the shape of the leg, giving comfortable space for the toes, a properly finished collar, special inserts at the ankle height, as well as lacing thanks to which the shoes fit snugly in every place).
- Thanks to the Heel Lock technology adjusting the back of the shoe to the heel, they are stable, and the foot does not slip and stays in the same position all the time. Additionally, this system prevents blisters and chafing. The shoes fit well to the foot also thanks to the Lace-To-Toe Closure lacing system from the very tips of the toes.
- They have a special Frame Flex Technology Lite stiffening insert, which increases the comfort of use. Thanks to that it is easier to bend the foot in the shoe in key places.
- They have a Vibram® Q811 (SuperTrek) sole, thanks to which they have perfect grip on a variety of surfaces. (Vibram® is a specialized brand that produces shoe soles. Due to their exceptional durability and adhesion to the ground, they are often chosen by tourists, especially those who prefer mountain trips).
- Thanks to the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane, the shoes are waterproof and "breathable" at the same time. The diaphragm has approximately 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. They allow water vapor molecules to freely penetrate its surface, which makes the moisture from the shoe penetrate through the membrane and get outside. The pores are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, so they don't let water inside the shoe.
- The shoes are very practical. Light, stable, they will also prove themselves during easier climbing or hiking with a load. Perfect for travelers who prefer lower boots instead of high mountain boots. They are reliable during every trip to the mountains!